250ok is an email analytics SaaS company trusted by some of the world’s largest senders. We help businesses improve email deliverability, sender reputation, brand protection, and customer engagement through software tools built for the modern email landscape. We process billions of data points and protect billions of dollars in revenue for our clients. But it’s what we're building that will revolutionize how email is managed. You’ve heard stories about being strapped to a rocket ship; this is your opportunity.
The Big Picture
We're looking for a Business Development Representative to play a mission-critical role in bridging our best-in-class marketing and sales teams. You will heavily influence the expansion of 250ok’s market position, customer base, and revenue growth by proactively and consistently identifying and developing prospects that are ready to engage in the buying process to provide sales with qualified new business opportunities.
- Building lists of target accounts
- Identifying, engaging and nurturing new leads within target accounts
- Establishing relationships with corporate executives and influencers, by email, social media and over the phone
- Researching and identifying new opportunities
- Representing 250ok through email, on social networks, and in person to showcase our brand and build relationships with future customers
- Developing proficiency in our CRM and other tools to track leads and map client accounts
- Monitor, qualify and distribute inbound leads to the appropriate member of the sales or partner teams
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Experience and track record of hitting/exceeding goals, and the desire to contribute to the aggressive growth of a rapidly growing, agile technology company with ambitious revenue goals in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent relationship-building, note-taking, fact-finding, value-positioning, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills are critical to success in this role
- The ability to professionally present creative solutions to address complex problems for prospective customers
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through the outbound generation of leads and opportunities.
- Positive, optimistic attitude aligned with expectations of success, growth, and development
- Desire to learn and grow, both professionally and personally
- Experience within the email industry and ability/experience in the conveyance of complex technological ideas to all levels of understanding across various audiences
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Slack, and Google Apps platforms
- Quick wit, comfort, and a great sense of humor
What We Offer
- Full-time position
- Competitive compensation, full benefits including insurance, and PTO
- Flexible schedule, PTO, and work arrangements
- 401k with company match, vests immediately
We love the company culture we are building, so being a good fit with our team at 250ok is imperative. To be successful here, you must think strategically, be engaged with the team, execute your tasks with precision, and improve the lives of those around. Our goal is to help improve yours.
How to Apply
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Include a link to your LinkedIn profile
250ok is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.