250ok is an email analytics SaaS company trusted by some of the world’s largest senders. We help businesses improve email deliverability, sender reputation, brand protection, and customer engagement through software tools built for the modern email landscape. We process billions of data points and protect billions of dollars in revenue for our clients. But it’s what we're building that will revolutionize how email is managed. You’ve heard stories about being strapped to a rocket ship; this is your opportunity.
The Big Picture
We are seeking an experienced individual who can provide an outstanding support experience for our quickly expanding customer base while being given the opportunity to work across a variety of disciplines. This role is critical to driving customer satisfaction, support escalation, and issue resolution of our customers and requires a person with an understanding of marketing technology and the willingness to learn every day. This role will work directly with customers and Product teams to provide optimal product experiences with 250ok while also working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to implement supporting documentation and self-help resources.
We are a fast-moving technology company headquartered in Indianapolis looking for someone who is willing to participate in many aspects of our accelerating business. Some of these responsibilities are to:
- Manage the review, escalation, and resolution of customer requests
- Conduct post-onboarding training of all customers through phone and screen share
- Help expand our knowledge base and user guide
- Document product requirements for submission to the Product team
- Work closely with the Partner team to support direct clients/partners
- Work closely with the Marketing and Product teams to support product launch
- Assist in refining on-boarding and renewal processes
- Timely, succinct communication to internal and external customer stakeholders
- Occasional travel will be required
- 2 – 3 years of experience in customer service and support
- Proven working experience in customer experience related roles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology, Marketing, or related discipline preferred, equivalent experience required
- Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- SaaS, Email Technology, technical writing experience preferred
- Digital media (Audio/Video, CMS management, HTML) and crisis management experience a plus
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Technology
- Experience with email SaaS platform(s)
- Experience with Salesforce, ZenDesk
- Strong customer management skills
- Proficient in HTML, CSS with understanding of REST APIs
What We Offer
- Full-time position
- Competitive compensation and full benefits including insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) because “unlimited” sounds ridiculous — plus holidays
- Flexible schedule and work arrangements
- Monthly mobile phone stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- 401k with company match (immediate vesting)
- An amazing team of people who love the work
We love the company culture we are building, so being a good fit with our team at 250ok is imperative. To be successful here, you must think strategically, be engaged with the team, execute your tasks with precision, and improve the lives of those around. Our goal is to help improve yours.
For more information, visit 250ok.com.
How to Apply
Email your resume to email@example.com and please include a link to your LinkedIn profile.
250ok is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.