250ok is an email analytics SaaS company trusted by some of the world’s largest senders. We help businesses improve email deliverability, sender reputation, brand protection, and customer engagement through software tools built for the modern email landscape. We process billions of data points and protect billions of dollars in revenue for our clients. But it’s what we're building that will revolutionize how email is managed. You’ve heard stories about being strapped to a rocket ship; this is your opportunity.
The Big Picture
Are you passionate about telling a brand story through digital channels? Do you love data-driven optimization and a relentless focus on results? If so, we’d love to talk to you.
We are looking for a tech-savvy Digital Operations Manager who will accelerate and optimize 250ok’s digital presence to increase brand awareness, generate leads, and nurture prospects. Your hands-on and self-starter approach will be essential to accelerating our existing digital channels, as well as activating new ones. You’ll start with taking over our website, landing pages, and SEO, and will have the opportunity to expand your responsibilities. You’ll work closely with marketing operations, content marketing, and product.
We are a fast-moving technology company in Indianapolis, Indiana looking for someone who is experienced and willing to jump in and help out in many aspects of our accelerating business.
- Fulfill website update requests including copy changes, code changes, swapping images out
- Must be able to hold your own on Bootstrap 3 and React
- Ability to manage a WordPress site, including theme, plugins, hosting environment and more
- Ability to write CSS and HTML code to customize the site
- Must work within change management:
- Jira development tickets
- GitHub version control
- Prove clear, concise testing/deployment instructions
- Provide in-depth reporting of web sales, email campaigns, and other integrated marketing activities within the 250ok MarTech stack
- Manage landing pages and ad conversion efforts. Must be able to evaluate and choose MarTech vendors, manage budget for tools, etc. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Planning and executing strategic A/B tests and reporting on:
- What it was, why it worked?
- Did we discover anything in the process?
- Does our messaging need to be tweaked?
- Assist in the production of digital marketing assets, which may include but is not limited to:
- Video and/or audio (e.g., webcasts, podcast, explainer videos, training videos)
- Development of interactive infographics, case studies, and reports
- Landing pages and lead capture forms
- Apply Photoshop/InDesign skills and apply an existing design language to new pages
- Project manage the website roadmap:
- Identify areas for improvement
- Break down projects into executable tasks
- Consult product/engineering team leads when needed
- Manage needs for, and relationships with, specialized vendors or contractors
- Manage our email marketing program operations:
- Develop and manage email sign-ups, templates, newsletters and outreach campaigns
- Support SEO/SEM initiatives:
- Work directly with PPC agency and the director of marketing to inform content strategy and evaluate website performance, with the goal of increasing brand awareness and site traffic.
- Manage Adwords campaigns, including keywords, ad copy, ad grouping, landing page optimization, testing, and analysis
- Create analytics & reporting:
- Plan, create and maintain internal dashboards & reports
- Website Dashboard — Traffic, engagement, traffic sources
- Landing Pages — Conversion rate, traffic sources
- SEO — Keyword performance, competitive analysis, link building progress
- 5-8 years of experience in marketing/digital operations at a B2C brand or tech/SaaS company
- Strong understanding of how commercial email works and the tools involved (e.g., ESPs, deliverability, design testing, validation, DMARC, analytics, etc.)
- Portfolio demonstrating design and/or front-end development abilities
- Experience with version control/ticketing tools like GitHub and Jira
- Experience with Bootstrap 3 or similar CSS grid frameworks
What We Offer
- Full-time position
- Competitive compensation with full benefits including insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) because “unlimited” sounds ridiculous — plus holidays
- Flexible schedule and work arrangements
- Monthly mobile phone stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- 401k with company match (immediate vesting)
- An amazing team of people who love the work
We love the company culture we are building, so being a good fit with our team at 250ok is imperative. To be successful here, you must think strategically, be engaged with the team, execute your tasks with precision, and improve the lives of those around. Our goal is to help improve yours.
For more information, visit 250ok.com.
How to Apply
- Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and please include a link to your LinkedIn account.
250ok is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.