250ok is an email analytics company trusted by some of the world’s largest senders. We help businesses improve email deliverability, sender reputation, brand protection, and customer engagement through software tools built for the modern email landscape. We process billions of data points and are a critical component to protecting the brand equity and revenue for our clients. But it’s what we're building that will revolutionize how email is managed. You’ve heard stories about being strapped to a rocket ship; this is your opportunity.
The Big Picture
The ideal candidate will need proven experience and success selling technology offerings to large, complex organizations. We’re looking for a hard-charging relationship builder with the ability to get up to speed quickly and self-generate a sales pipeline of new business accounts to consistently hit revenue goals.
You need to be results and data-driven, make use of a consultative approach to understand customer needs, have an intuitive ability to match our product offerings to the needs of customers, and be an outstanding communicator both internally and externally. Proven success in selling subscription-based or SaaS software solutions to Enterprise is mandatory. Experience with marketing technologies and email a plus.
This role will work closely with the VP of Sales and SVP of Revenue on the strategic and tactical plan for the EMEA territory. Additionally, the Enterprise Sales Lead will be directly supported by a sales engineer as well as indirect marketing support. You’ll be responsible for and rewarded for the successful achievement of your sales quota.
We are a fast-moving technology company based in Indianapolis, Indiana looking for someone who is experienced and willing to jump in and help out in many aspects of our accelerating business.
- Generate a pipeline of enterprise sales opportunities in your region by hunting opportunities and leveraging your network
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Manage your pipeline with an effective follow-up cadence and keep all reporting for opportunities up to date
- Participate in industry events/organizations and promote our services at conferences, forums, and seminars
- Collaborate with other departments and Product teams to develop product feedback for the company — advocate internally for critical product feature development necessary to win and expand revenues
- Strategically engage prospective clients and orchestrate the involvement of key 250ok resources in order to quickly close new business
- Work effectively within an organization that still retains its start-up passion for growth, collaborating well with team members and the executive team while providing entrepreneurial leadership
- Travel will be required up to 30% of the time
- 5+ years of selling SaaS solutions into enterprise accounts and closing deals in the < $1M ARR range
- Experience managing and converting complex sales cycles that involve multiple stakeholders
- Creative thinking to hunt, cultivate, and close new sales opportunities
- Aptitude to uncover customer gaps or problems and align the value of 250ok solutions
- Managing a sales pipeline with discipline, attention to detail, and a proper follow-up cadence
- Easily build and sustain rapport when making new connections
- Outstanding listening and communication skills
- Work effectively in teams and cross-functionally to leverage internal resources close deals
- Strong negotiation skills
- Creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit with critical thinking skills and a history of thriving in a rapidly-changing environment
- Technical background and experience with email is a plus
- Experience selling email related solutions and services
What We Offer
- Full-time position
- Competitive compensation and full benefits including insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) because “unlimited” sounds ridiculous — plus holidays
- Flexible schedule and work arrangements
- Monthly mobile phone stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- 401k with company match (immediate vesting)
- An amazing team of people who love the work
We love the company culture we are building, so being a good fit with our team at 250ok is imperative. To be successful here, you must think strategically, be engaged with the team, execute your tasks with precision, and improve the lives of those around you. Our goal is to help improve yours.
How to Apply
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Include a link to your LinkedIn profile
250ok is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.