250ok is an email analytics SaaS company trusted by some of the world’s largest senders. We help businesses improve email deliverability, sender reputation, brand protection, and customer engagement through software tools built for the modern email landscape. We process billions of data points and protect billions of dollars in revenue for our clients. But it’s what we're building that will revolutionize how email is managed. You’ve heard stories about being strapped to a rocket ship; this is your opportunity.
The Big Picture
250ok is looking for an energetic and detail-oriented individual to play a critical role as the Office manager for our growing organization. This is a critical role that has a broad range of responsibilities all focused on serving the 250ok team and customers. This position is responsible for managing the physical office, vendor relationships, assisting with new employee onboarding, executive travel logistics, expenses and scheduling, employee program engagement, internal/local events, and everything associated with streamlining the office experience.
We are a fast-moving technology company based in Indianapolis, Indiana looking for someone who is experienced and willing to jump in and help out in many aspects of our accelerating business. Some of these responsibilities include:
- Office Logistics: As 250ok continues to accelerate, we need the Office Manager to ensure our offices support our team’s needs. You will work with operational leadership to determine what needs exist regarding the facilities (space, layout, furniture, communications, etc.), supplies (business-related items, food and beverage, etc.), and more.
- Executive Assist: To ensure our hard working executives maintain focus on our company success and maintaining our amazing culture, this role will assist in executive travel planning, scheduling and expenses, along with other needs as they arise.
- Marketing Assist: Keeping our extended network of fans and stakeholders engaged and excited about what we are doing is a huge task. At times it is the small things that matter, and this role will assist marketing in the execution of a variety of tasks that deliver on our promise.
- 3+ year proven track record of successful project management
- Ability to plan, develop and execute
- Experience working directly with senior leadership
- Ability to produce well organized meeting minutes and recaps
- Demonstrated ability to manage directly and indirectly a distributed team and related projects
- Clear and concise communication skills with an ability to present results to a group
- A good mix of creative and analytical thinking
- Experience in an office manager role (preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint (or the Google equivalent)
What We Offer
- Full-time position
- Competitive compensation and full benefits including insurance
- Up to 3 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) plus holidays
- Flexible schedule and work arrangements
- Company match on 401k
We love the company culture we are building, so being a good fit with our team at 250ok is imperative. To be successful here, you must think strategically, be engaged with the team, execute your tasks with precision, and improve the lives of those around. Our goal is to help improve yours.
How to Apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include a link to your LinkedIn profile.
250ok is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.