250ok is an email analytics SaaS company trusted by some of the world’s largest senders. We help businesses improve email deliverability, sender reputation, brand protection, and customer engagement through software tools built for the modern email landscape. We process billions of data points and protect billions of dollars in revenue for our clients. But it’s what we're building that will revolutionize how email is managed. You’ve heard stories about being strapped to a rocket ship; this is your opportunity.
The Big Picture
As a Security Analyst at 250ok, your role is to keep a diligent eye on our infrastructure. You’ll be responsible for log monitoring, system-wide updating, and security patching. The Ideal candidate will also assist our engineering team with system administration.
- Maintain and Monitor SIEM
- User Administration and Monthly ACL Reviews
- Vulnerability Management
- Assist with documentation of current network and server architecture
- Security hardening and configuration of endpoints
- User Support / Problem resolution
- Participate in application of security patches and updates to firmware, operating systems and virtualization hosts
- 2+ years of Security Experience or related degree in Cyber Security
- Configuration Management Tool Chef & created Chef Cookbooks using recipes to automate system operations
- Linux Administration Experience
- BS/MS in Computer SC/EE/IT
- Experience with GitHub, Slack
- Experience participating in SOC-compliant change management processes
What We Offer
- Full-time position
- Competitive compensation with full benefits including insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) because “unlimited” sounds ridiculous — plus holidays
- Flexible schedule and work arrangements
- Monthly mobile phone stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- 401k with company match (immediate vesting)
- An amazing team of people who love the work
We love the company culture we are building, so being a good fit with our team at 250ok is imperative. To be successful here, you must think strategically, be engaged with the team, execute your tasks with precision, and improve the lives of those around. Our goal is to help improve yours.
For more information, visit 250ok.com.
How to Apply
- Email your resume email@example.com
- Include a link to your LinkedIn account and GitHub account (if applicable)