250ok is an email analytics SaaS company trusted by some of the world’s largest senders. We help businesses improve email deliverability, sender reputation, brand protection, and customer engagement through software tools built for the modern email landscape. We process billions of data points and protect billions of dollars in revenue for our clients. But it’s what we're building that will revolutionize how email is managed. You’ve heard stories about being strapped to a rocket ship; this is your opportunity.
The Big Picture
We're looking for a PHP Developer to join our growing technology team.
Why work with us? For starters, building new products is deeply ingrained in our culture, so you’ll be exposed to a fast-paced environment where we continuously deployment new features to meet the growing demands of email geeks (or email marketers) everywhere.
You’ll have the opportunity to be hands-on with a number of stacks and technologies. 250ok processes a ton of email data from a ton of sources, so there is no shortage of interesting projects. And there’s room to move up if you have a knack for mentoring other developers.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Develop proofs of concept for new features and products
- Develop models to communicate with and query SQL databases
- Design, code, test, debug and document low-latency, high-performance applications
- Create and maintain technical documentation of new features or services
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience working with large data sets
- Proficient in PHP
- Solid understanding of REST-based API services
- Experience with Git, Subversion, Trello, and Slack
- Bachelor of Science/Master’s in Computer Science
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and Linux/LAMP stacks
- Experience with Kafka, Zookeeper
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficient in Python and SQL
What We Offer
- Full-time position
- Competitive compensation with full benefits including insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) because “unlimited” sounds ridiculous — plus holidays
- Flexible schedule and work arrangements
- Monthly mobile phone stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- 401k with company match (immediate vesting)
- An amazing team of people who love the work
We love the company culture we are building, so being a good fit with our team at 250ok is imperative. To be successful here, you must think strategically, be engaged with the team, execute your tasks with precision, and improve the lives of those around. Our goal is to help improve yours.
For more information, visit 250ok.com.
How to Apply
- Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Include a link to your LinkedIn account and GitHub account (if applicable)
250ok is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.