250ok is an email analytics SaaS company trusted by some of the world’s largest senders. We help businesses improve email deliverability, sender reputation, brand protection, and customer engagement through software tools built for the modern email landscape. We process billions of data points and protect billions of dollars in revenue for our clients. But it’s what we're building that will revolutionize how email is managed. You’ve heard stories about being strapped to a rocket ship; this is your opportunity.
The Big Picture
As a Systems Engineer at 250ok, your role is to keep the servers running and the data flowing. The ideal candidate can assist our engineering and product teams with systems design and performance, troubleshooting, and architecture upkeep. If you’re DevOps Swiss Army knife with engineering and sysadmin chops, we should talk.
- Assist engineering and product teams with the design, development, testing, and documentation of systems architecture on both Amazon Web Services and at our colocation facility
- Support and maintain monitoring and alerting for production LAMP environments
- Plan and perform server maintenance including component replacement, operating system updates, and security patches
- Perform problem tracking, analysis, resolution, and escalation of architecture-related support issues
- Document technical problems, causes, and solutions within the incident management software
- Maintain backup systems and database replication to ensure reliable backups and redundancy
- Maintain systems access, security controls, business continuity, and disaster recovery policies and procedures
- 3+ years of hands-on application and infrastructure support in LAMP environments
- Proficient in bash scripting and automation
- Knowledgeable in PHP and python
- Knowledgeable in VMWare
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting Apple desktop and mobile devices
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or equivalent IaaS offering
- BS/MS in Computer SC/EE/IT
- Experience with GitHub, Slack
- Experience participating in SOC-compliant change management processes
What We Offer
- Full-time position
- Competitive compensation with full benefits including insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) because “unlimited” sounds ridiculous — plus holidays
- Flexible schedule and work arrangements
- Monthly mobile phone stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- 401k with company match (immediate vesting)
- An amazing team of people who love the work
We love the company culture we are building, so being a good fit with our team at 250ok is imperative. To be successful here, you must think strategically, be engaged with the team, execute your tasks with precision, and improve the lives of those around. Our goal is to help improve yours.
For more information, visit 250ok.com.
How to Apply
- Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Include a link to your LinkedIn account and GitHub account (if applicable)