October 7, 2016
250ok and IBM bring advanced analytics to the IBM Marketplace.
It’s another great day over here at 250ok, the leader in advanced email analytics and deliverability tools, as we announce our partnership with IBM to bring the power of the 250ok platform – including Reputation, Analytics, Inbox, Design, and DMARC Dashboard – to the IBM Marketplace. Starting today, IBM clients can discover how 250ok informs email program decision-making, reveals deliverability and abuse issues, and maximizes email revenue.
Working with a technology leader like IBM as part of the IBM Marketplace is an incredible opportunity for us,” said Tim Moore, Vice President of Customer Solutions, 250ok. “By making the full 250ok platform easily available, IBM Marketplace customers can explore our best-in-class approach to building and managing successful email programs.”
250ok powers email program management with advanced analytics for email deliverability, sender reputation, abuse, and consumer engagement. Global email programs like Marketo, Adobe, and SendGrid depend on 250ok to cut through big data noise and provide actionable, real-time analytics to maximize email performance.
The IBM Marketplace offers clients access to more than 400 SaaS applications, the IBM BluemixTM platform-as-a-service with its suite of composable services, the powerful SoftLayer infrastructure-as-a-service and IBM’s rich intellectual capital and deep industry expertise. This single online destination with a suite of cloud services delivers a new buying experience for clients that enables line of business professionals to deploy new services faster; allows developers to build them with greater speed; and offers IT departments more creative, efficient and lower-cost ways to deliver these services.
A 2015 survey revealed that 73 percent of businesses reported problems with email deliverability. To improve that success rate for IBM Marketplace customers, the 250ok platform offers:
Reputation – The most comprehensive tool for email reputation monitoring.
- Shared IP and dedicated IP monitoring: Regardless of what mix of IP-types you use to send mail, use your domain to determine if a message is trap- or phish-based whether it was sent by a service you’ve approved.
- Spam Trap Network: Proactively record spam trap hits across a network of more than 35 million domains.
- Automate your SNDS & Signal Spam: Easily track spam traps and complaint rates at Hotmail/Outlook.com, along with complaints at Laposte, Sfr, and Orange.
- Feedback Loop Monitoring (FBL): Review complaints by day, hour, IP address, and domain.
- Segmented Blacklist Monitoring: Segment your IPs and domains and customize blacklist alerts. Coverage includes Spamhaus, SURBL, SORBS, and more.
Inbox – Bring better visibility to the “final mile” of email deliverability.
- In-depth Visibility: Learn how much of your campaign hit the inbox, hit spam, bounced, or went missing.
- Seedlist Optimizer: Use our seedlist optimizer to remove data noise and focus testing deliverability at only the mailbox providers you send to.
- Robust Report Filtering: Break down deliverability by campaign, ISP, region, date, and more.
- Custom Reporting: Customize dashboard and reports to focus on the metrics that matter most to you.
- Custom Alerts: Customize SMS or email notifications to bring critical issues to your attention as they happen.
- Campaign Diagnostics: Diagnostics provide insight into authentication issues, deliverability trends, and ISP-specific feedback.
Analytics – Discover how consumers are engaging with your email.
- Engagement Analytics: Monitor opens, read time, drilled down to the individual recipient location, by device and platform.
- Link Tracking: Track and optimize email campaign engagement.
Design – Preview your campaigns in 30+ email clients and devices and detect issues before you send.
- Out-of-the-box Integrations: Access to the industry’s leading rendering providers – Litmus and Email on Acid – comes built-in.
- Comprehensive Spam Filter Testing: Test your creative against common spam filters including Barracuda, Symantec, Spam Assassin, Outlook, and many more.
- Actionable Feedback: Optimization engine provides actionable feedback and suggestions on how to optimize your campaign for success.
DMARC Dashboard – Protect your recipients and deter fraudulent mailing activity.
- Automated Guidance: Utilizing DMARC’s “observation mode,” we analyze compliance and suggest corrective action, enabling the move to “reject mode” when appropriate.
- Compliance Scoring: Automated scoring of your DMARC performance sets a clear benchmark for improvement.
- Forensics Explorer: Forensics reports provide a detailed view of messages that failed against your DMARC policy and includes samples and headers for investigation.
- Multi-Domain Support: Track DMARC performance across any number of domains to track compliance with mail streams of any size.
To learn more about leveraging the 250ok platform in the IBM Marketplace and to get started, visit www.ibm.com/cloud.
You may also like...
I recently gave a presentation on global privacy regulations to a post-graduate marketing class and one of the things I noticed while preparing was that even within a single country, privacy is complicated. On a global scale, it is really complicated. For example, Canada has one federal private sector privacy law, three similar provincial laws, […]
*Update: This article was featured on email influencer Jordie van Rijn’s emailmonday blog! To see it in action, plus a great round-up of other articles and thought leadership looking forward to the future of email, click here.* The Black Friday emails are deleted, marketers’ email lists are checked twice, we pretty much know which senders […]
We partnered with the smart folks at Lab42 to research what people really think about marketing email. Do they like how they look on their preferred device? Do they prioritize the same design elements you do? If you’re not aligned with your recipients, you could end up sending unwanted, unsatisfying email. You know what that […]