October 6, 2016
250ok and SendGrid announce partnership to bring advanced email analytics to customers.
250ok, a leading provider of advanced email analytics, and SendGrid, the leading delivery platform for customer communication that drives engagement and growth, today announced their partnership to make data-driven email programs more intelligent. As a key feature of the partnership, the full 250ok platform – including Reputation, Analytics, Inbox, Design, and DMARC Dashboard – is now available to SendGrid’s customers to provide better visibility into email deliverability, sender reputation, abuse, and consumer engagement.
“We’re excited to be able to offer 250ok’s advanced analytics software to our customers,” said Scott Heimes, Chief Marketing Officer of SendGrid. “Their email intelligence and suite of tools can help our customers become better senders.”
According to research from Cisco Systems, the average daily email volume during the past six months has been approximately 463 billion emails per day, with 86 percent of that mail being classified as spam. Due to the amount of abusive email being sent, many mailbox providers continue to refine already complex filtering systems. As a result, senders require a modernized platform that addresses all of the critical aspects of email program management. To better serve this need, the partnership between 250ok and SendGrid will support proactive email program management and provide stronger insights that drive decision-making.
“The email landscape has evolved to the point where senders of any size benefit from the advanced analytics provided by 250ok,” said Chief Executive Officer Greg Kraios of 250ok. “We are excited to partner with SendGrid and help their customers maximize email performance.”
The partnership announcement coincides with a product expansion of 250ok’s Reputation that now allows programs sending mail on shared IPs or dedicated IPs the ability to monitor email reputation on any number of domains and email service providers. The result of this update for SendGrid customers is that all senders now have access to 250ok’s spam trap network of more than 35 million domains.
“The 250ok platform is now IP agnostic – in other words, all of the same benefits that have traditionally been available to senders on dedicated IPs are now available to those on shared IPs,” said Tim Moore, 250ok’s Vice President of Customer Solutions. “The same detailed email reputation data already available to large, enterprise senders is now accessible to email senders of all sizes.”
A 2015 survey revealed that 73 percent of businesses reported problems with email deliverability. To improve that success rate, the 250ok platform offers:
Reputation – The most comprehensive tool for email reputation monitoring.
- Shared IP and dedicated IP monitoring: Regardless of what mix of IP-types you use to send mail, use your domain to determine if a message is trap- or phish-based whether it was sent by a service you’ve approved.
- Spam Trap Network: Proactively record spam trap hits across a network of more than 35 million domains.
- Automate your SNDS & Signal Spam: Easily track spam traps and complaint rates at Hotmail/Outlook.com, along with complaints at Laposte, Sfr, and Orange.
- Feedback Loop Monitoring (FBL): Review complaints by day, hour, IP address, and domain.
- Segmented Blacklist Monitoring: Segment your IPs and domains and customize blacklist alerts. Coverage includes Spamhaus, SURBL, SORBS, and more.
Inbox – Bring better visibility to the “final mile” of email deliverability.
- In-depth Visibility: Learn how much of your campaign hit the inbox, hit spam, bounced, or went missing.
- Seedlist Optimizer: Use our seedlist optimizer to remove data noise and focus testing deliverability at only the mailbox providers you send to.
- Robust Report Filtering: Break down deliverability by campaign, ISP, region, date, and more.
- Custom Reporting: Customize dashboard and reports to focus on the metrics that matter most to you.
- Custom Alerts: Customize SMS or email notifications to bring critical issues to your attention as they happen.
- Campaign Diagnostics: Diagnostics provide insight into authentication issues, deliverability trends, and ISP-specific feedback.
Analytics – Discover how consumers are engaging with your email.
- Engagement Analytics: Monitor opens, read time, drilled down to the individual recipient location, by device and platform.
- Link Tracking: Track and optimize email campaign engagement.
Design – Preview your campaigns in 30+ email clients and devices and detect issues before you send.
- Out-of-the-box Integrations: Access to the industry’s leading rendering providers – Litmus and Email on Acid – comes built-in.
- Comprehensive Spam Filter Testing: Test your creative against common spam filters including Barracuda, Symantec, Spam Assassin, Outlook, and many more.
- Actionable Feedback: Optimization engine provides actionable feedback and suggestions on how to optimize your campaign for success.
DMARC Dashboard – Protect your recipients and deter fraudulent mailing activity.
- Automated Guidance: Utilizing DMARC’s “observation mode,” we analyze compliance and suggest corrective action, enabling the move to “reject mode” when appropriate.
- Compliance Scoring: Automated scoring of your DMARC performance sets a clear benchmark for improvement.
- Forensics Explorer: Forensics reports provide a detailed view of messages that failed against your DMARC policy and includes samples and headers for investigation.
- Multi-Domain Support: Track DMARC performance across any number of domains to track compliance with mail streams of any size.
To learn more about 250ok, visit www.250ok.com.
250ok powers email program management with advanced analytics for email deliverability, sender reputation, abuse, and consumer engagement. Global email programs like Marketo, Adobe, and SendGrid depend on 250ok to cut through big data noise and provide actionable, real-time analytics to maximize email performance. For more information, visit www.250ok.com.
SendGrid is a proven, cloud-based customer communication platform that drives engagement and business growth. A leader in email deliverability, SendGrid successfully delivers over 30 billion emails each month for Internet and mobile-based customers like Airbnb, Pandora, HubSpot, Spotify, Uber and FourSquare as well as more traditional enterprises like Intuit and Costco. For more information, visit www.sendgrid.com.
Kate Jaramillo, 317-806-1900 x. 117
You may also like...
It’s hard to believe we are nearing the end of yet another exciting year in email, and 2019 proved to be one of the most momentous and active years to date. Over the past year, the number of new technologies, mergers and acquisitions, mailbox provider (MBP) announcements, news, and highlights is evidence of the versatility […]
I recently gave a presentation on global privacy regulations to a post-graduate marketing class and one of the things I noticed while preparing was that even within a single country, privacy is complicated. On a global scale, it is really complicated. For example, Canada has one federal private sector privacy law, three similar provincial laws, […]
*Update: This article was featured on email influencer Jordie van Rijn’s emailmonday blog! To see it in action, plus a great round-up of other articles and thought leadership looking forward to the future of email, click here.* The Black Friday emails are deleted, marketers’ email lists are checked twice, we pretty much know which senders […]