Click on Analytics > Campaigns to view your recent campaigns. The Analytics Trends widget tracks opens over your last 15 campaigns. The Recent Campaigns widget tracks recent campaigns by subject line along with opens, the date they were created, and a link to obtain their tracking code.
- You can search by subject line or keyword in the SEARCH BOX to the top right.
- To delete campaigns, click the checkbox to the right of the campaign and click the DELETE button.
- To view campaign information click the SUBJECT LINE of the campaign. You’ll then be redirected back to the Analytics Overview with a campaign filter applied.
Create a Campaign
To create a campaign click the CREATE CAMPAIGN button.
If you have any unverified domains you will be alerted here. Click the VERIFY NOW button to begin the domain verification process. Otherwise, complete the following steps:
- Enter a name for your campaign.
- Select your email service provider from the drop down menu. If you cannot find your ESP, select the CAN’T FIND YOUR ESP? Link to the right of the drop down menu. You’ll then be asked to provide your email service provider’s name and merge tag if applicable.
- Select your tracking domain from the drop down menu.
- Click the CREATE CAMPAIGN button to be redirected to your tracking code.