The Signal Spam tool displays complaints by Date and Detail, as well as Spam Traps by IP and Complaints by IP.
- You can apply parameters to your signal spam results by using the IP dropdown and/or by selecting a date or date range.
- Click the ADD SIGNAL SPAM LINK button to enter a Signal Spam URL.
- If you are not a Signal Spam member, instructions for becoming a member are available here.
- Click the SAVE button to save the Signal Spam link.
- Use the Show Entries dropdown to adjust the number of profiles visible at one time.
- Click the DOWNLOAD CSV button to download a .CSV file of your Blacklist History.