How Do I Add a Custom Domain in 250ok Analytics?
Using a custom domain ensures that the content in other customers’ emails do not influence the reputation of yours. We recommend using a fully qualified domain that you control for the best possible protection. All you need to do is create a CNAME DNS entry that points to 250analytics.com.
- The first step is to click the “Add Domain” button at the top right.
- For this example, we’ll set up analytics.250ok.co using the GoDaddy DNS settings. And if you don’t use GoDaddy don’t worry, every other DNS management service to our knowledge supports CNAMES.
- In the domain field, type in analytics.250ok.co. We’re going to create a CNAME next, so let’s go ahead and copy ‘250analytics.com’. Then click Save.
- Let’s flip over to the DNS settings for your domain and add a record.
- For TYPE, select CNAME.
- For HOST, type “analytics” because we’re using analytics.250ok.co
- For POINTS TO, paste in 250analytics.com
- For TTL, 1 hour is fine, so skip that for now.
- Click “Save”.
- Flip back to 250ok, and click the “Verify” link.
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team.