Can I allow multiple users to access my account?
Yes – Account Owners and Administrators can add and remove additional users. To add multiple users or login aliases to your account:
- Log in to 250ok.
- Click on the SETTINGS icon to open the SETTINGS MENU.
- Click SETTINGS under MY ACCOUNT.
- Click MANAGE TEAMMATES.
- Click the ADD USER button.
- Fill out the name, email address, and password fields.
- You can optionally force a password reset on first login (recommended).
- You can optionally mail the new user login instructions
- Click the ADD USER button to complete.
From this screen, you can also edit or delete user access using the green icons next to each additional user.