Copying Alerts in 250ok
- Login to the 250ok platform by visiting 250ok.com/app.
- Select Alerts from the 250ok app dashboard.
- Find the Alert you wish to copy, check the box to the right of the alert, and click the Copy Alert button near the top of the screen.
- You will now notice that there is a copy of the alert in the Alerts list. Copies of Alerts will include (copy) in the title. Example: If you copy an Alert named 1 Example Alert the copy will be named 1 Example Alert (copy).
- To edit your copied alert, click on the Alert labeled (copy) – this will open the Alert window.
- To avoid any confusion, update the name of the Alert.
- Update the copied alert to include any new information.
- Click the Save Alert button.
If you have any questions simply open your 250ok Settings Menu and select “Contact Support” under Help Center or contact 250ok Support.