How do I implement and access 250ok using Single Sign-On / SAML? (Security Assertion Markup Language)
Users can implement and access 250ok using Single Sign-On / SAML? (Security Assertion Markup Language) via the following steps:
- Log in to your 250ok account.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Single Sign-On.
- Ensure Single Sign-On is enabled. Click on the “SSO Instructions” button for instructions on setting up 250ok as a service provider within your SAML-based SSO system.
- Enter your SAML Entity URL.
- Enter your Single Sing-On URL.
- If applicable, enter your Single Logout Service URL. (Note: This is optional. If specified, someone logging out of 250ok will be logged out of the parent application as well)
- Enter your x509 Certificate.
- Select your Name ID.
- Click the “Update Single Sign-On Button” to save your SAML information. (Note: in case something goes wrong in the SAML setup process, you can still get to the standard login by visiting: https://250ok.com/login?login=standard)
- Once your access has been implemented, access 250ok via your Single Sign-On platform.