I sent a Design Spam test but I don’t see it in the app
If you have emailed a test to 250ok Design’s Spam Tests tool but I haven’t seen it appear in the app, this typically indicates an accidental reuse of the Spam Test seedlist. Follow these steps:
- Go to Design > Spam Tests > and click the New Spam Test button.
- Copy the seedlist from the Create Spam Test window. (Note: this is a one time use list.)
- Send a campaign you would like to test from your email service provider to the seedlist you have copied from the Create Spam Test window.
- Once your test has appeared, click the New Spam Test button.
- Verify that a new seedlist has been generated. (Note: you may see some of the same addresses reused across multiple seedlists – keep an eye out for seedlists that are a 100% match in 250ok Design Spam Tests)
- Copy this new seedlist from the Create Spam Test window.
- Send a campaign you would like to test.
- If you do not see your results appearing after using two newly generated seedlists, or if your 250ok Design Spam Test account is not generating differing seedlists after multiple tests, please contact email@example.com.