Receiving MailChimp Error: “In MailChimp this seed address is either invalid or role-based and could not be imported”
The user receives the following error when attempting to import their 250ok Seedlist into MailChimp:
“In MailChimp this seed address is either invalid or role-based and could not be imported.”
To resolve this issue simply complete the following steps:
- Log in to MailChimp.
- Click on LISTS.
- Go to the 250ok Seedlist you imported and click the ADD SUBSCRIBER button.
- Enter the email address, as well as the first name and last name associated with the email address causing the error.
- Check the box next to “This person gave me permission to email them.”
- Check the box next to “If this person is already on my list, update their profile.”
- Click the SUBSCRIBE button.